BeardedBrothers.Games S.A. developersof Biker Garage game is looking for a person for the position of: Unity Gameplay Programmer.
We are looking for an experienced C# / Unity programmer for the position of Unity Gameplay Programmer. Your job will be to work with the rest of the team to create new gameplay fiches for upcoming AA project „Underground Garage”.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Unity Gameplay Programmer
- Participation in at least one commercial project
- Intermediate level of English (B1/B2 level)
- Good knowledge of C#,
- Very good knowledge of Unity engine,
- Knowledge of mathematical operations and algorithms,
- Ability to work with a team,
- Ability to organize own work,
- Independence and conscientiousness in performing tasks,
- Knowledge of Visual Studio,
- Creativity and responsibility.
On the plus side will definitely be:
- Very good knowledge of C++,
- Fluent English (C1/C2 level),
- Passion for video games,
- Passion for simulators.
- Earnings matched to your skills and experience (9-12K net on B2B contract with vacations and sick leave)
- Work on a very interesting project with great potential with a recognized publisher
- Work in creative environment, in a committed team of game enthusiasts,
- Work in a modern, comfortable office (stationary with the possibility of partial remote work)
- Flexible working hours and work with new technologies.
Please include the clause in your application:
„I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data insofar as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”