Hello fellow Storage Hunters!
We’re switching Storage Hunter’s playground from Unity to Unreal Engine, and here’s why it’s awesome:
- We’re talking richer details and cooler visuals; it’s about to get REAL!
- Less waiting, more playing. We’re gearing up to roll updates out faster and smoother.
- With Unreal, we can unlock a ton of funky features for a better experience.
What does that mean for Storage Hunter development?
- We’re carefully moving and improving all our current game pieces to a new system, making sure they look better while still keeping their original feel.
- Our team is learning how to use Unreal’s lighting and special effects to make the gaming experience feel more real and better than ever before.
- We’re mastering all the different tools that Unreal provides, which is really important for making our game the way we envision it.
Right now, we can show you our first progress – a brand new city environment
And there are more and more amazing things to come…
Keep an eye out for new pics coming on soon!
~ Storage Hunter Team