BeardedBrothers.Games S.A. developer of Biker Garage Game is looking for a person for the position of Technical Artist
We are looking for an experienced Technical Artist. Your job will be to work with the rest of the team to create new look for upcoming AA project „Underground Garage”.
- Experience working in Unity (min 2 years) (Preferably involvement in the production of some completed game).
- Knowledge of HDRP pipeline.
- Experience in working with scene lighting (real time and lightmaps, post-processing).
- Ability to create custom shaders (Unity shader graph).
- Ability to build a game enviroment using ready-made assets.
- Knowledge of scene optimization issues from a graphical point of view.
Nice to have:
- Ability to program shaders for Unity.
- Basic ability to create (static) 3d game ready models (preferably knowledge of Blender).
- Knowledge of URP pipeline.
- Earnings matched to your skills and experience (8550- 10000 net on B2B contract with vacations and sick leave).
- Work on a very interesting project with great potential with a recognized publisher.
- Work in creative environment, in a committed team of game enthusiasts,
- Work in a modern, comfortable office (stationary with the possibility of partial remote work).
- Flexible working hours and work with new technologies.
Please include the clause in your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data insofar as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”